Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Board updated - Changes and New features

hikarateboy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, JGale said:

Hurts my eyes. Is there a darker theme electable? Not a fan of change for change sake.

In this case it was change to get up with the latest code base and to avoid vulnerabilities.   

I added and set a dark theme to default.   

For anyone who prefers the light theme scroll to the bottom and select default in the Theme drop down. 

2 hours ago, hikarateboy said:

I added and set a dark theme to default. 

For anyone who prefers the light theme scroll to the bottom and select default in the Theme drop down. 

Not seeing this. Where exactly is it? Thanks in advance.

28 minutes ago, JGale said:

Alrighty lads and laddies. Upgrades are expensive. Let's pull out those wallets and add to Ted's board operating costs.

Paypal address, please?

So, documentation around this board, as much as I love it, is not awesome.  I created a tester id and I think I found the answer.  Im gonna have to post on their support boards as it was very obtuse solution.   you should now all see themes drop down at bottom and be able to select which works for you.

Let me know if your mileage varies.

Your options are "Default" and "Bravo 6 (Default)".   Bravo 6 is the dark theme, Default is the light theme.

Honestly,  I prefer themes based on the time of day. A lot of places and apps now have "light / dark" versions.

Archived