Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Board updated - Changes and New features

hikarateboy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, cynic said:

Is there a way to disable the sidebar at the user level?

Just as a bit of elaboration....I'm referring to all the "stats" stuff along the right margin as seen below.  I just did a quick look around and it seems it's not there for any thread having two pages or less, but is on every thread with three or more pages.

image.png

On the IPB Buddy app it's just a pull down beneath the first post on each page which I find less obtrusive. 

IMG_0274.PNG  IMG_0275.PNG

I can't be the only one that prefers content on my short and wide computer screen to be short and wide instead of tall and thin?

19 hours ago, cynic said:

Just as a bit of elaboration....I'm referring to all the "stats" stuff along the right margin as seen below.  I just did a quick look around and it seems it's not there for any thread having two pages or less, but is on every thread with three or more pages.

I can't be the only one that prefers content on my short and wide computer screen to be short and wide instead of tall and thin?

I'll look thru settings but if anything like finding how to enable to user specific theme switching it may not be readily apparent.  Will let you know what I see.   

22 hours ago, JGale said:

Confirmed (at least here) that IOS 9 and IOS 11 on iPad are not allowing posting or presenting pictures.

not sure I can help with that as I have no way to test with out devices running those version but I will look to see if there is a support case around it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Discovered that you can now post pictures that are in your computer's Clipboard instead of having to upload a file:

image_2020-10-08_225738.png

And achieving that feat was the most recursive thing I've done since sophomore year programming. I had to have a picture in my clipboard in order to pop up the feature to show selecting a picture from my clipboard but then had to snag a picture of that into my clipboard in order to then pop up and select that  picture for the post.  I think.  It's been a manhattan night, so maybe none of this happened.

3 hours ago, Toadroller said:

Discovered that you can now post pictures that are in your computer's Clipboard instead of having to upload a file:

I had made a simple drag and drop from desktop into the editor yesterday.

Archived