Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Upcoming concerts in Germany - again- and lots of strings!

Sentinel

Last year i told you about my flute quintet being performed four times in Germany, in the autumn of 2019. It was great fun, feeling like being "celebrated" and coming "down" there from my home country Sweden! [I even met Hfc'r Gorch there, which was a great moment!]

At one concert a conductor for a local string orchestra approached me with a question: Would I like to compose a new large composition for his orchestra?! Of course I would. (And I even would get paid for it!! Generously!)

So fast forward, skipping the severe stomach surgery i had in December '19, >phew< and also the Corona situation that pushed these new concerts from July '20 to October '20. Here I am now. Having recently finished composing the piece "Lichtsehnsucht - symphony for strings" for them! 

I just bought the tickets for the flight down there. I feel proud for having completed my best work so far, a 21 minute piece for strings with the addition of a solo violin. 

So, if you happen to be close to Ludwigshafen in the beginning of October, come and have a listen! 

My name - included in the list of classic celebrities you can find on the poster below - is Curt Wrango That's me... Your own Sentinel from the HFC.

😁

IMG_20200908_171127_549.jpg 

PS. I am "just" the composer, so I'm not playing, will be sitting in the audience, enjoying them performing My music! I will be a little nervous and very happy!! 🙂

Lovely to hear life signals from you @Sentinel. We haven‘t mailed for a while. My wife and I will sure try to attend. For how long will you stay in the area?

1 hour ago, gorch said:

My wife and I will sure try to attend. For how long will you stay in the area?

I'd love to see you. I will stay in Mannheim from the 4th to the 11th. Will attend all three concerts! Let's keep in touch!

36 minutes ago, Montelovesco said:

Damn. That’s a bit far...

Damn you live a bit far. B) 

Archived