Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: 1980 Green Special in good condition

Located at my local guitar store in Flores Music in Peoria, IL. They have a reverb store, but its not up yet, they took two in on trade. A Graphic that one of the shop guys bought and the Green. Color is till vibrant, with a little fade on the back of the neck. All original, no breaks, common round 1980 neck. Weight is in the 8's, some checking, worming on the back, dings and dents present. 

I apologize that I left home without my phone so I didn't get pics. Call and talk to Tony Baxter he will sent you any requested pictures and info. 

57 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

I apologize that I left home without my phone so I didn't get pics. Call and talk to Tony Baxter he will sent you any requested pictures and info. 

So there's a guitar for sale in Peoria of which you took no photos and didn't get a price.
Great thread, Shawn!

6 minutes ago, kizanski said:

So there's a guitar for sale in Peoria of which you took no photos and didn't get a price.
Great thread, Shawn!

Oh, I know what the price is. What you should have said was: So there's a Hamer in Peoria and you didn't buy it? Maybe that should be a clue into the price. ;) 

53 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

Oh, I know what the price is. What you should have said was: So there's a Hamer in Peoria and you didn't buy it? Maybe that should be a clue into the price. ;) 

So you post it here, teasing a bunch of cheaper-than-even-Bubs types?  Seems to be sport at our expense...

3 minutes ago, velorush said:

Congrats!  I missed that post.  Way to go!

Thanks, when the school decided to go 50/50 virtual I figured I was screwed with working. We had a call meeting and we combed my schedule and they asked me to come on part time so I could work around the kids and then come on full time when this all blows over. 

On 9/16/2020 at 4:53 PM, BobHamer said:

Thanks to bubs... I bought it and it is beautiful !!! 

I have been looking for a good one for years, and this one is almost flawless.  The people at Flores are amazing !

IMG_0259.jpg

That is freaking gorgeous... perfect shade of green and a sustain block ta'boot. I'm jealous!

Archived