Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Sick Hamers for sale in Germany.

am curious about the Moonstone "Exploder" (:blink:) they have listed...reminds me of the Vintage Guitar  Magazine issue (I think it was from Feb. 1999), where they had a cover story for the Gibson "Exploer" (sic). :rolleyes: :lol:  My '96 Hamer USA Rick Nielsen "Signature" (headstock logo, not signed) Standard Custom was in the "Reader's Gallery" section of that issue.

14 minutes ago, crunchee said:

am curious about the Moonstone "Exploder" (:blink:) they have listed...reminds me of the Vintage Guitar  Magazine issue (I think it was from Feb. 1999), where they had a cover story for the Gibson "Exploer" (sic). :rolleyes: :lol:  My '96 Hamer USA Rick Nielsen "Signature" (headstock logo, not signed) Standard Custom was in the "Reader's Gallery" section of that issue.

I have always been curious about Moonstone.  Never enthralled enough to pull the trigger.

32 minutes ago, bigolsparky said:

I have always been curious about Moonstone.  Never enthralled enough to pull the trigger.

There’s a member or two here who could give ya the lowdown!

Some cool stuff there - but looking at the prices I wonder if they ever move one of them... (I do not look at the website regularly I must admit). But the second hand prices on the bay (in Germany) are the half +/- of what GP asks ...

GuitarPoint is an exquisit vintage dealer in the region. I’ve been there once to see Bernie Marsden playing at an event. They‘ve got a wall of 5 digit wall hangers from Gibson and others. I‘m talking currency, not series numbers. We met with a few HFC members there, actually. My impression was, that they don‘t need to make great prices as they could wait for the guitars to find their next owner.

Anyways, if help would be needed, I would see what I could do.

Being a professional music store, listing (expensive, further) guitars and not bothering to inlude close-up picture of the frets nor the guitar's exact weight keeps me away from doing business with any of them.

Last I saw, this is 2020, not 1995.

On 9/25/2020 at 8:53 PM, Samuelc12qw said:

Black Firebird - stadium logo with boomers.  Just about perfect.   Thankfully its in Germany and hella expensive.  

But HOT DAMN that's one fine looking Hamer.

Archived