Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: 2005 Studio Custom -Trans Black

2005 Hamer Studio Custom Transparent Black with an unbound headstock that I picked up from another member probably around 2008. A few years later I realized a dream by working with BCR Greg to install a third humbucker. The Pickups are medium output Fralins and the tone pot is a push/pull to will blend in the volume of the middle pickup when activated. Plays like a dream, plenty of fret life and no known issues. 

At the time of the alterations, Greg also expertly repaired a superficial finish blem the nearly invisible remnants of which I tried to capture in one of the pics. Includes period correct Hamer HSC and BONUS --- exclusive use of the awesome pinup shot provided by Greg and visible in my avatar.

Asking $1450 shipped to the contiguous US. Prefer cashiers check or money order, but we can talk. US sale only. I would sure prefer to see this cool guitar stay in the HFC.

FramptonStudio.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1877.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

20 hours ago, coffeeroastee said:

Lovely..does this have the fatter vintage neck carve?

To borrow a most excellent phrase - I wouldn't say I'm a cork sniffer when it comes to necks, but I can honestly say this guitar very comfortably feels like my other Studio Customs. Less like the Specials I've owned (6 or 8.  But NOT as fat as the Triple Threat I once owned. 

I hope that helps!

Archived