Hamer Fan Club Message Center

SOLD - Hamer Artist 25th Anniversary UPDATED with pics

Putting this up for sale. Great guitar but it's not getting played. I prefer slimmer necks and this has a fatter neck. 

I bought this from the original owner about 2 years ago. All original with SD JB at the bridge and SD59 at the neck. The pickup covers have an aged patina on them. Guitar was plek'd by the original owner and it plays great.

Overall good condition with a couple of scrapes and dings. Includes original Hamer case.

I only have this one pic for now. More coming this weekend.

I am not able to ship at this time. I can deliver to the Madison WI/Elgin IL areas.

$SOLD

HamerArtist.jpg

Hamer-01.jpg

Hamer-02.jpg

Hamer-03.jpg

Hamer-14.jpg

Hamer-15.jpg

• HoboMan changed the title to Hamer Artist 25th Anniversary UPDATED with pics

I do. I missed my old one so bad that I bought this one a couple of years ago. 
Great guitar but I'm not a big fan of the fat neck. I have used it at a gig and within 5 seconds the neck size didn't matter anymore but I'm not gigging anymore and don't see me doing any gigs for quite a while.

Don't need the money but I have too many guitars and even worse, too many guitar cases. The cases take up almost an entire small bedroom and I'm in the process of trying to downsize everything.

If/when you are in position to ship - would some of those cases you're looking to downsize be Hamer cases, would they fit a USA Artist Studio and what would you be asking for one? 

I got the guitar years ago but it never came with a case.  It's always kinda done me nuts. 

2 hours ago, Gonk said:

If/when you are in position to ship - would some of those cases you're looking to downsize be Hamer cases, would they fit a USA Artist Studio and what would you be asking for one? 

I got the guitar years ago but it never came with a case.  It's always kinda done me nuts. 

All the cases I currently have included a guitar to go with it.  :)

This is the only Hamer I have for sale right now.

• HoboMan changed the title to Hamer Artist 25th Anniversary UPDATED with pics - $850

GLWTS. I don't know why these get so little Love, they're really nice guitars. The Korina Artists sell like hotcakes , but the Mahogany ones(which sound eerily similar)  sit and sit and sit for sale. Practically have to give them away. As I'm starting to think of my mortality and parring down many different items, I've got one for sale as well, for a similar price. I've had a few tirekickers(no offers, even) but no takers.

Ugh, I love me a fat neck and I do miss my old Artist Korina. That’s a fantastic price and I’m now running an office in Huntley (right down the road from Elgin)...

The ONLY thing stopping me from jumping on that is I never cared for the trans cherry finish on mahogany. Had a 90’s special HB in that finish and it just didn’t last too long. 

Too bad they didn’t offer the 25th or the Artist Mahogany in a nice burst. That would make a damn sexy Artist. 

GLWTS

2 hours ago, Travis said:

Ugh, I love me a fat neck and I do miss my old Artist Korina. That’s a fantastic price and I’m now running an office in Huntley (right down the road from Elgin)...

The ONLY thing stopping me from jumping on that is I never cared for the trans cherry finish on mahogany. Had a 90’s special HB in that finish and it just didn’t last too long. 

Too bad they didn’t offer the 25th or the Artist Mahogany in a nice burst. That would make a damn sexy Artist. 

GLWTS

Small world. I work right down the road from Huntley off of Big Timber Rd. I'll sometimes hit the Huntley Walmart or Jewel on my ride home.

I know it's not your color but let me know if you want to take a look at it. I can bring it to work with me. 😁

2 minutes ago, HoboMan said:

Small world. I work right down the road from Huntley off of Big Timber Rd. I'll sometimes hit the Huntley Walmart or Jewel on my ride home.

I know it's not your color but let me know if you want to take a look at it. I can bring it to work with me. 😁

Small world, indeed. My office is in the Jewel plaza. 

Nice rosewood board. I say that a lot about Hamer boards.. not surprisingly. Good luck with it. Considering what else is out there at this price it’s kind of astonishing. 

• HoboMan changed the title to SOLD - Hamer Artist 25th Anniversary UPDATED with pics

Archived