Hamer Fan Club Message Center

My new strategy for getting my music heard

Dasein

I’ve decided to target very small and very specific countries.... I’m going to work my way through the former eastern blocks and the various “...stans“ one territory at a time. I was inspired when I saw that the Korean Pop sensation BTS is the #1 streaming artist in Moldova and that they had an organized army of fans gaming the algorithms and bot detectors to drive their Spotify play count in every country and city in the world.... I’m going to try to see if I can harness their power to get included on their playlists etc... I don’t need to be #1 in Moldova -#2 would be great - as long as I beat Drake.

Spotify has a world map for artists that tells you where your plays are coming from..... if I could get even 1 play from Moldova I’d call it a win....

My next move will be to create some sort of Virtual tour.... where I officially announce my virtual presence in each city on social media and give blessings to various people and places of local interest... basically a virtual baby kissing tour. Something very Meta and abstract!

Any other ideas for how to take over the world one small former Soviet Republic at a time?

Here’s a thread that basically gives instructions to these armies of fans and agents on how to successfully manipulate the streaming services to drive plays and chart positions of BTS.... it shows how all the streaming services are being manipulated to drive play counts so the same artists continue to get the lion’s share of the revenue.

Sounds like you’ve got a plan, are ready to implement it and work it for all it’s worth!! 
Success doesn’t find people... just doesn’t happen. Successful people work their asses off!    

Great idea! Keep us posted on how it works in Moldavia. Thought of Georgia? I mean the original, in central Asia.

Fortes fortuna adjuvat.

Hire a publicist. We went from getting 30 plays on our videos to thousands, and even having some international (albeit indie) artists contact us about opening on tours. It is a relentless job though, you need to work the social media every day and schooze a lot. But getting in front of bloggers and getting some reviews helps.

And make a good website...

https://iamarocketship.com/

11 hours ago, gorch said:

Great idea! Keep us posted on how it works in Moldavia. Thought of Georgia? I mean the original, in central Asia.

Fortes fortuna adjuvat.

Man, I'd love to tour Georgia. I have friends there, and the food is EPIC.

Archived