Hamer Fan Club Message Center

East Duality 30 combo 1200 shipped CONUS

Offering up my EAST Duality amp, this is the 30W 4xEL84 version.  I bought this here on the HFC from gtrdaddy, since I've owned it I had a new matched quad of EL84s installed and biased by Jeff Bakos here in ATL, and I had this sharp AF cover made for it by LeCover. This amp sounds fantastic and covers a ton of ground.  See the demo vids below.

It is in great shape other than a couple impressions here or there, the most noticeable is on the front right edge and is pictured. There is some slight scuffing on the metal corners and the footswitch. The cab is solid pine and large but it's very lightweight for the size; the pine cab sings with volume.  The included custom LeCover padded shell helps protect it from bumps, it surrounds the bottom of the amp and velcros shut across the back.  The carbon/tweed tolex is in great shape with no tears or lifts.  Included footswitch controls channel and FET boost.

Sick amp.  Asking $1200 for supporting HFC members, shipped CONUS. If you're outside the US, please PM me for a shipping quote or with any questions.  Thanks for looking! 

BU1hR4h.jpg

d79kbiX.jpg

oNRkFKn.jpg

jKMso1L.jpg

wF0RSjX.jpg

t4DMPWe.jpg

S2uiifC.jpg

• soli'd changed the title to East Duality 30 combo with custom LeCover
44 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

Budda, East, they are all tops in my book. Solid Pine Cabinets, super clean and detailed builds, and you can still reach out to the builder and he services his stuff. Jeff is a great guy, I really really miss his podcast. 

Just came across his podcast the other day. Now that I’ve got an hour commute each way I’ve been listening to a lot of podcasts. Will definitely check his out come Monday morning. 

21 minutes ago, Travis said:

Just came across his podcast the other day. Now that I’ve got an hour commute each way I’ve been listening to a lot of podcasts. Will definitely check his out come Monday morning. 

Check out the one with Allen from Carol Ann Amps. I could listen to that guy talk all day. LOL I was with that Podcast from day one, until the end. The last 6 months were a little rough, Jeff was on and off the podcast and it just started to unravel. 

• soli'd changed the title to East Duality 30 combo 1200 shipped CONUS

Archived