Hamer Fan Club Message Center

As I was out a-googling... PSA: Kansas City (x6)

Don't know what they sold for but that Sunburst makes me woozie. And that Monoco Elite, in blue; I am so happy I didn't know that thing was for sale as I'd be living on the streets, with my cool new blue guitar; homeless, soon to be divorced but strumming... 😉

1 hour ago, Drew816 said:

Don't know what they sold for but that Sunburst makes me woozie. And that Monoco Elite, in blue; I am so happy I didn't know that thing was for sale as I'd be living on the streets, with my cool new blue guitar; homeless, soon to be divorced but strumming... 😉

As Monacos go, it's was lightweight too, at 8.3 lb. My old one was 9+. Turned me off greatsoundingbutheavy guitars for life.

5 hours ago, kizanski said:

No. Not happening.

Guitar resellers here in AUS have said it's busier than ever. Plenty of professionals working from home, saving money on travel or eating out, and having all the spare time in the world. Guitars have been flying off the racks. Pushbikes too. Some businesses are killing it, and worried about having stock left for Christmas. Others, not so well, of course. 

17 hours ago, Drew816 said:

And that Monoco Elite, in blue; I am so happy I didn't know that thing was for sale as I'd be living on the streets, with my cool new blue guitar; homeless, soon to be divorced but strumming... 😉

The main problem with being homeless is that you have nowhere to plug in your amp.

1 hour ago, HamerCustomEr said:

The main problem with being homeless is that you have nowhere to plug in your amp.

Psst, I'd grab the generator from the shed before I got kicked out. Also I could steal power from park shelters and that backs of stores. I am so close to getting Smoke on the Water down, my "stretch goal" for 2020!  😉

Archived