Hamer Fan Club Message Center

7 hours ago, beezerboy said:

my local guitar store has a Mirage II (2 pickup) Koa that I believe is NOS. I think they want 1400 or so but I've seen it marked down. I'd get it but I already have one

In Alaska?  Colour me interested!

Geez.... I just saw that Mirage 1 on Reverb for $1450. Guess it's cheaper if you buy local.   Picked mine up a couple weeks ago off eBay, better shape than that one and no fret wear !!  But that one definitely has a nice Koa top.

they still have it. Mirage II with Duncan humbuckers. NOS guitar, with case, but not the original. they are looking to see if they still have the case somewhere though.  anyway, they want 1900 for it. I know I saw 1400 on it at one time, maybe it was mismarked. it's not as exciting at that price but then again, its new.  and.... the owner says he has another USA Hamer still in the box but doesn't remember what it is!  that is, in the case, in the original unopened box.  I have no affiliation with them but have dealt with them. they're good guys.

Mammoth Music in Anchorage AK. 907-272-9944

21 hours ago, beezerboy said:

they still have it. Mirage II with Duncan humbuckers. NOS guitar, with case, but not the original. they are looking to see if they still have the case somewhere though.  anyway, they want 1900 for it. I know I saw 1400 on it at one time, maybe it was mismarked. it's not as exciting at that price but then again, its new.  and.... the owner says he has another USA Hamer still in the box but doesn't remember what it is!  that is, in the case, in the original unopened box.  I have no affiliation with them but have dealt with them. they're good guys.

Mammoth Music in Anchorage AK. 907-272-9944

New Hamers at Mammoth Music still in the box?  I am amazed, because I went there the summer before last, and Mammoth claimed that they had none.  Maybe they forgot, who knows?

yeah, they called me back yesterday, he has one new 25th Anniversary Artist, in the box, unopened. no mention of price, I'd guess he'll go premium. the Mirage II is new but has been hanging on the wall for years.  

On 10/30/2020 at 9:13 AM, kizanski said:

To be fair. I have purchased from Beyers Music in Cologne. Yamaha Pacifica 812V. Arrived in great shape. No problems.

$1800 USD is still way too high a price.

12 minutes ago, JGale said:

To be fair. I have purchased from Beyers Music in Cologne. Yamaha Pacifica 812V. Arrived in great shape. No problems.

$1800 USD is still way too high a price.

To be fair, when I posted the link the price was $2,419.58, which is not fair at all.

Archived