Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Led Zeppelin Redux(?)

django49

Following the recent peace movement between the United Arab Emirate and Israel, unconfirmed sources hint that Jimmy Page and Robert Plant have been observed in the Oval Office. Plant allegedly said that, “We are gonna go all out just like it was 1973 again. There’s going to be groupies, drugs, sex, fish, black magic, devil worshipping, destroying hotel rooms, you name it.”

It could not be confirmed that Paul Simon and Art Garfunkle are on speed dial.....As to Buckingham and Nicks........

Well, it IS 2020. Stranger things have happened.

4 hours ago, django49 said:

Following the recent peace movement between the United Arab Emirate and Israel, unconfirmed sources hint that Jimmy Page and Robert Plant have been observed in the Oval Office. Plant allegedly said that, “We are gonna go all out just like it was 1973 again. There’s going to be groupies, drugs, sex, fish, black magic, devil worshipping, destroying hotel rooms, you name it.”

It could not be confirmed that Paul Simon and Art Garfunkle are on speed dial.....As to Buckingham and Nicks........

Well, it IS 2020. Stranger things have happened.

Ha!  Just saw this linked from the Dolly Parton/Loretta Lynn WAP cover story. 

https://madhousemagazine.com/trump-brokers-led-zeppelin-reunion/

I may get banned for this, BUT (here goes): as much as I really like and appreciate the Led Zep catalog, I much prefer Robert Plant's post-Zep output.  Absolutely one of my favorite artists.

There.  I said (well, typed) it.  [Waterloo] 

It's been great, guys and gals!  😲😜😷

Archived