Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Warmoth Hybrid Hard-tail Tele/Strat 

This could be the coolest Warmoth I have ever built. One sexy beast!

Near-mint. Only one, tiny, tiny, tiny mark on the back. Did I say tiny! Built with the best-of-the-best parts. I'm the original owner. Body and neck were finished by Warmoth, I assembled it and my local luthier set it up. She plays great. Sounds sweet too.

Features: Custom Roasted Maple Neck, Dark Indian Rosewood Fingerboard, Nut Width: 1-11/16", Back Shape: Warmoth Standard Thin, Fret Size: 6105, Radius:  10-16", Scale: 25-1/2", Fret: 22, White Corian Nut, Side Adjust, Clear Satin Nitro Finish. No Fretwear at all.

Wood: Special-order Lightweight Alder body, Contoured Neck Heel / Tummy Cut / Forearm Contour. Satin Copper Finish, Matte Black Pickguard. I went with the Matte finish as I have a Nik Huber Krautster with the same Copper matte/Black guard and it looked so nice. Weight is 7lbs, 1oz.

Pickups: Neck/Middle: Lollar Specials, Bridge: Seymour Duncan Air Zone DP192. All 3 pickups still have full length lead wire, not cut. Standard 5-way switch, but with Custom 920D 
wiring electronics for SSH - The HB sees a 500k pot and Singles see 250k for correct loading. Hardtail Vintage Strat Bridge, Gotoh Locking Tuners.

There's a lot of great parts here and I bet you can figure out what I have into her.

$850. Shipped/PP for the Whole Shebang. (A Paypal Gift would nice if you know me)
Or, I might part it out if I can’t find a buyer. So, let me know if you are interested in the neck, body or any parts on this baby.
Sorry, no trades on this one. Let me know if you have any questions- Thx Ernie

War2.jpgWar1.jpgWarmoth9.jpgWar5.jpgWar6.jpgWar7.jpgWar8.jpgWar10.jpgWar11.jpg

War3.jpgWar4.jpg

Archived