Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA?: "Custom" guitar on Reverb

6 hours ago, topekatj said:

Dang-git, ma, Jr. dun stole the toilet lid!!

ETA: It almost looks like a strat trem (back) cover plate surrounding the lead pickup!

I thought it WAS a strat trem cover...  was it not...?

2 minutes ago, topekatj said:

Whatever the plate is that is on the guitar has 8 screw holes, a Strat trem plate has 6.

While it definitely could be a plate that was cut and screw holes added...  is it really beyond the realm of possibility that someone added a couple of screw holes to a strat trem plate...?

granted, I’m not going to go to the trouble of sourcing an actual Strat trem plate and lining up the holes to see what matches. I’m just saying...

16 hours ago, topekatj said:

Dang-git, ma, Jr. dun stole the toilet lid!!

That's the one thing that'd probably make it look (sound?) better:  a toilet seat attached to the top, new or used.  They'd have to pay me to accept that POS guitar, though.  <_<  I have no problem with it being Peavey made, but everything else...🤮

On 11/6/2020 at 6:50 AM, crunchee said:

That's the one thing that'd probably make it look (sound?) better:  a toilet seat attached to the top, new or used.  They'd have to pay me to accept that POS guitar, though.  <_<  I have no problem with it being Peavey made, but everything else...🤮

If you look really close, you can almost see a sasquatch assprint lol.

As much as I love my Musicman Stingray, every time I see a Musicman Bongo bass all I can see is that it looks like a toilet seat.  It's probably a great bass, but I just cannot not see it as a toilet seat.  Who designed that and wtf were they thinking?

3 hours ago, stonge said:

... every time I see a Musicman Bongo bass all I can see is that it looks like a toilet seat.  It's probably a great bass, but I just cannot not see it as a toilet seat.  Who designed that and wtf were they thinking?

I briefly owned a Bongo. Did not like the ergonomics.

Archived