Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I need to pass the torch on the shish talk hosting, bandwidth and non stable connectio issues!

it's me HHB

Yo I need someone w a better connection to take over the hosting of this, weve had floods that have changed some of the topography locally and I'm the only house on one side of a mountain, as it sits now I cant know when things are on or off, real pain in the ass for sure. Anyway it's not feasable for me to do it, I was fading in and out last mon and that was my first clue, spoke w company, no real help

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

So I assume we are not on tonight?

KiZaNsKi is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: HFC Shishkov Zoom Gathering
Time: Nov 18, 2020 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71911564146?pwd=dmx2Z0h0ZGErT3dpdjdaK0JEREl4Zz09

Meeting ID: 719 1156 4146
Passcode: 3swUgm

So, I scheduled a Zoom meeting for tomorrow night at 8:00 eastern.
It's a 30 minute meeting, since I'm using the free version of Zoom, but they often extend the meetings out of the goodness of their hearts.

I may not be able to attend, but I have the meeting set to start and for guests to be admitted into the meeting without the host being present.  This is supposed to work.

FYI: You don't need the Zoom app to participate (although Zoom would love for you to download it).  You have the option of proceeding to the meeting via the web (without downloading the application). Be sure to read your joining options before getting "click happy."

If this works, we can take a vote on the best night/time to hold subsequent gatherings.  Who knows - I may even purchase the upgraded Zoom version.

image.png

Damnit. I forgot to set my alarm for tonight...did the Shishkov meeting go off ok?  I was actually cranking my korina Artist through the Valvetech at 9pmCST when I remembered. I hope it went well and that you all had fun.

12 minutes ago, Dana_V said:

I checked in a couple of times but there was nobody there.

But it let you straight in, right?  It worked?

We'll have to market this better, AKA: NOT like Hamer.

Archived