Hamer Fan Club Message Center

New Van Halen (Wolfgang content)

Travis

36 minutes ago, svl said:

If this other track is any indication, Wolf has a hit album on his hands...

Yeah, dug that track, too. Will definitely be checking out the full album when it drops. 

1 hour ago, cynic said:

It's interesting how he repeatedly talks about doing his own thing and Eddie telling him to do his own thing, yet his project is called Mammoth?

I didn't listen to the Stern interview...did he talk about that?

The stern interview was actually pretty good, I thought. Howard was way more courteous to Wolfgang about letting him speak uninterrupted than most of his other guests. Granted, I haven’t listened to stern in years so I don’t know if he’s gradually backed down and let more of his guests speak without interruption. 

Wolf talked about his solo project a good amount and Howard played two songs from the upcoming album. 

Thought it was a good interview! Re Stern He has toned down quite a bit I have been reading a book of his interviews and he is an excellent interviewer.  I stopped listening to him years ago because he hadn’t matured and I lost interest. It seems as he has finally started to act his age.

arniez

5 hours ago, ArnieZ said:

I stopped listening to him years ago because he hadn’t matured and I lost interest. It seems as he has finally started to act his age.

I've listened to him more over the last couple years than I had since the 90s.  The endless stream of ridiculously annoying and uninteresting cast of characters generally makes the show intolerable but the interviews are great.  

3 hours ago, Ed Rechts said:

The popularity of Joe Rogan's podcast forced him to grow up. Those interviews are the best going, and he covers the gamut without getting immature and puerile.

Based on Stern’s interview of Wolf, Joe Rogan interrupts his guests way more than Howard now...

Archived