Hamer Fan Club Message Center

OK, Who's Buying One of These?

Well, hot damn! Floyd Rose now has a FRT100 series trem-  you get the whammy bar and springs- nothing else.

Edited by diablo175

Interesting pickup arrangement...

Can’t say I’d be getting one. Seems like it’s trying to be a little bit of everything. Which usually means it’s not very good at any of them...  Maybe I’m wrong. One of you guys getting one can let me know. 

• Like 2

Holland and Nitro and their hit tune... Ahh, anyone know their hit tunes name? 😉

I like shorter scale and smaller neck profiles, but I think 5" is just a bit too small for even me.

And by the way, he can really play; just not really my thing. Here he is, lost in the desert, luckily they have power somehow:

Michael Angelo Batio "The Badlands" (Official Video)

52 minutes ago, Drew816 said:

Holland and Nitro and their hit tune... Ahh, anyone know their hit tunes name? 😉

I like shorter scale and smaller neck profiles, but I think 5" is just a bit too small for even me.

And by the way, he can really play; just not really my thing. Here he is, lost in the desert, luckily they have power somehow:

Michael Angelo Batio "The Badlands" (Official Video)

Yeah, he can play a lot more than shred.  I went to a local clinic he gave, he was fun, a little too "on" sometimes, but nice dude. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steve Haynie said:

Michael Angelo Batio had a hand in the design.  He is famous.  Perhaps he can explain the positives of a shorter-than-short scale. 

For 999$ you get the bundle with the Angelo Batio handwound whig. Every shredder should wear one, makes you play faster and better.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Travis said:

Interesting pickup arrangement...

Can’t say I’d be getting one. Seems like it’s trying to be a little bit of everything. Which usually means it’s not very good at any of them...  Maybe I’m wrong. One of you guys getting one can let me know. 

Sometimes too much is not enough.

Edited by ARM OF HAMER

There's room to squeeze in a couple more pickups. It seems like they're not trying hard enough.

• Haha 2

To me it looks like a Fendson.

ETA. The green one more looks like a Gibsder.

Edited by gorch
On 11/20/2020 at 12:25 PM, Biz Prof said:

I'm sure he's cool and his dexterity and technique are quite obvious.  That said, this kind of shit didn't age very well. 

I like this rabbit hole.  That sock bulge.  🤣

Edited by LucSulla
2 hours ago, killerteddybear said:

I'm thinking maybe tumor? Untreated hernia?

He was married to Lita Ford for several years, after her "crazy days" on the Sunset Strip. Lita was in and out of a lot of bands, and a lot of bands were in and out of Lita.

Might be something that causes swelling? Would explain much of that high pitched caterwauling he does. Maybe he is struggling to take a piss without discomfort.