Hamer Fan Club Message Center

The Best of the HFC Volumes I, II, & III

kizanski

Back! By popular demand! (Ok - two people)...

The Best of the HFC Volumes I, II, & III !

You'll find the music rrrripped form my borrowed and copied double CD of Volumes I & II on the old, resurrected web pages for those song collections, recorded and assembled some time in 2001/2002.
You'll notice some familiar names, many still active HFC-ers some 20 years later.  Some are no longer with us, either by their choice, our choice, or Nature's.  

There are songs by @paults, @Jeff R, the late Nightwolf, and @robbie and @hikarateboy to name a few.

Some years later, c.2006, we assembled a "web only" compilation of HFC member songs. It was a massive 22 song album, featuring @pesocaster, @tobereeno, the late, great wyldbil, a mystery group known only as "The Trinidaddies " and even a submission by the artist formerly known as musecafechris.

Links:

Enjoy, folks!

I'm getting HFC Vol 2, but the others just take me to an index with no link?  

10 hours ago, cmatthes said:

I'm getting HFC Vol 2, but the others just take me to an index with no link?  

Yep.

ETA: working now. Thanks, Mike!

All links working for me. Thanks a lot for the collection!

Haven't there been an initiative after 2006 from a Canadian member, collecting songs to press on CD? The project eventually failed to succeed.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, hamerhead said:

How can I download these to burn them onto a CD? Or is there some legal thing that won't allow it.

Yeah, I still use CDs.

Mac or PC?   Either one you can use iTunes although it isn't the best solution. But free.  You just have to setup a playlist first and then burn that to disk.

There is a variety of software still available to burn CD's.  I use Roxio Toast.  If you don't have a DVD/CD burner you can buy an external or internal version very cheap these days.

On 12/3/2020 at 9:29 AM, hamerhead said:

How can I download these to burn them onto a CD? Or is there some legal thing that won't allow it.

Yeah, I still use CDs.

Yeah, me too.  We'll get a self-help group started...

Archived