Hamer Fan Club Message Center

POLL: HFC/Shishkov Meeting Day, Time, and Platform

kizanski

What Day and Time Works Best?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Trying to revive this idea/topic.
@hardheartedbill had a great idea and needed to pass the torch, so to speak, as it were.

The first poll asks you to select the meeting weeknight and the time - 7:00 PM or 8:00 PM.  All times are eastern (because that's where I am)
The second poll is for choosing which platform works best for us - Zoom or Google Meet.
Both are free, but Zoom limits the meetings to 40 minutes with the free version. Google Meet doesn't limit the meeting times but, it's Google, so...

Or we could just skip it.

There is no camera or microphone on my computer, but it would be nice to listen in.  The cell phone gave a warning about Zoom, but it can possibly be installed anyway. 

You could have multiple Zoom meetings stacked with ten minute breaks.  The breaks would be a time for hitting the restroom, kitchen, etc. 

4 hours ago, LucSulla said:

If I found time to participate and host, I have a professional Zoom account through school.  As long as I'm the host, it can go as long as anyone would want. 

That would be very helpful if Zoom is the platform of choice.  

Also, there is an option to allow meeting to start without you, so you wouldn't technically need to attend each meeting.  

I'd be interested to join occasionally. However, in EU times options are 1 (7pm) or 2 (8pm) o'clock in the night. That would have a chance to seriously work on Fridays though. Essentially, it would be great to know about a frequent Zoom spot or so to make it into it one time. You never know.

As a dumb European I have to ask, what time zone are we talking about here....?

Archived