Hamer Fan Club Message Center

2002 Hamer Studio Indigo Blue.

Oh, damn. That’s NICE. I’d pull the trigger right now if it weren’t for that confounded first fret crown...  😉

Just now, Travis said:

Oh, damn. That’s NICE. I’d pull the trigger right now if it weren’t for that confounded first fret crown...  😉

Yep!  I'm also not a fan of chrome pickup covers and black rings, but at least those transgressions are easily remedied.

olqgj7hugztqkc0b2n20.jpg

2 minutes ago, kizanski said:

Yep!  I'm also not a fan of chrome pickup covers and black rings, but at least those transgressions are easily remedied.

olqgj7hugztqkc0b2n20.jpg

Absolutely. Cream rings with either double cream coils or aged nickel would be the way I’d go.  

Of course, if I went with the aged nickel covers I’d probably swap the bridge and tailpiece over to nickel as well....

1 minute ago, Travis said:

Of course, if I went with the aged nickel covers I’d probably swap the bridge and tailpiece over to nickel as well....

And amber knobs and ivory machine heads...

36 minutes ago, kizanski said:

Yup...  de-chrome the whole thing and chuck the black plastic. 

If I wasn't in hard guitar reduction mode, I would have hit the Buy button on this one immediately. Still tempted, worth every penny of that asking price.

Wow, that one was nice too, but gone now. Good thing for me anyway, been saving for an amp and that would have sidetracked it. After that, maybe a Triple Threat (Ha, yeah.... like that's gonna happen)    Dream on, Dream on !!!!

23 hours ago, Travis said:

Absolutely. Cream rings with either double cream coils or aged nickel would be the way I’d go.  

23 hours ago, kizanski said:

You gentlemen know how to dress for success!

What was the price for it?

50 minutes ago, Toadroller said:

You gentlemen know how to dress for success!

What was the price for it?

It was around $1600-ish or something. Very reasonable, I thought. 

What !!...Aaw naw. Man, I don't even want to look. Gotta save for a new amp! Twice this month I had a chance to get one and blew it with other items.  I guess G.A.S. gets the better of us sometimes.

Archived