Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Black Friday(?)

I am not really of a mind to be acquiring more stuff at the moment. However, if anyone is in the mood for the more expensive THICK guitar picks, both V Picks and Gravity have nice sales, 25 and 30% off everything.

Recognizing the issue of Gravity splitting off from Vinnie (IIRC), the biggest value is arguably the 8 piece Gravity combo sets that can be mixed and matched. Which makes the price nearly half off the "regular"  per pick price.

FWIW, I am most partial to the Axis, Striker and Tripp versions with the unpolished edges and the grip holes in Big Mini and Standard sizes. But there is plenty to select from.

(I also love Vinnie's Dimension and Infinity styles).

I've not tried Gravity and did not know it had splintered off from V-Picks. I am a big fan fan of V-Picks' Small Pointed Lites having found them to be superior to the venerable Dunlop Jazz III's. So much so that I have roughly 40- 50 of them, in various colors, scattered throughout the 2 dwellings. I keep buying them for some insane reason, stockpiling them like toilet paper during a pandemic surge. :P

2 minutes ago, diablo175 said:

I've not tried Gravity and did not know it had splintered off from V-Picks. I am a big fan fan of V-Picks' Small Pointed Lites having found them to be superior to the venerable Dunlop Jazz III's. So much so that I have roughly 40- 50 of them, in various colors, scattered throughout the 2 dwellings. I keep buying them for some insane reason, stockpiling them like toilet paper during a pandemic surge. :P

Just so long as it is not IN LIEU of toilet paper! 😬

My more woke brother asks how many acrylics had to be slaughtered to produce these picks.......

Archived