Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Shishkov #23

Hamertoe

52 minutes ago, specialk said:

Okay, at least two owners of this fine Hamer show up, and STILL no pix! 😁

Was gonna when I posted this morning, but IMGUR was (and still is) giving me this:

cat1weyes.pngcat2weyes.pnggiraffeweyes.pngcat3weyes.pngcat4weyes.png

Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn.

Let's split up, gang. If you're looking for an image, it's probably been deleted or may not have existed at all.

If you are looking for groovy images, visit our gallery!

it was barely witty the first hundred times, but then it got old!  Still, it's better than #PhotoSuckIt (#CapsFor@Stike).  😁

For future reference (to any other Imgur users), THAT message means one needs to log in again (would have been helpful just to say that rather than all of the  ridiculousness!).

At any rate, I didn't even have any 0023 photos in Imgur (I was on #PhotoSuckIt (#CapsFor@Stike) back then) so I had to go to the cloud backup of my PC, download them, then upload them to Imgur! 

Without further adieu, four photos of 0023 Mike posted to Facebook (and @bubs_42, a FB user, emailed to me.  Thanks Bubs).  Apologies to @Hamertoe if this is stealing any thunder.  Glad to remove them if you'd prefer or in lieu of photos (finally) posted by you.  🙂

ixDZ6lJ.jpg7xTonU5.jpgsScYrdM.jpgJJfTgEh.jpg 

0023 is the multi-ply bound Shishkov Ultimate.

Yeah, pretty and all, but it is a THUNDEROUS guitar.  I've said it before, but through an amp it's as if you have an octave down pedal going at the same time.  

5 hours ago, Dana_V said:

It's like it's glowing.

I think that's the new owner.

Wait, you simply asked if someone had an Ultimate and #23 made itself available to you?

I never would have thought of that approach.

...Hey, want  to sell #23 in a few months?  :)

Congratulations on a beauty!

21 minutes ago, velorush said:

Um, how should I describe it?

big-cylinder-2.jpg&f=1&nofb=1giant-pipes-at-Lowestoft-pic-6.jpg&f=1&nsequoiaForestCalifornia.JPG&f=1&nofb=1

Yeah, something like that...  🧐

Oh god, I love it even more...

Archived