Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Post pics of your pedalboards please

Travis

Dont get me wrong i love toys and pedals but all i use is one Digitech RP 355 or 255 They do everything they are small about 3 lbs. The 255 is exactly the same as the 355 only it has no looper It has a wah with 3 different settings, it also acts as a volume pedal. Has great effects great distortion channels and some really cool preset channels It has a jam along reature, Headphone jack Every effect i can think of and they sound great man REally really simple to use. 

The owner manual is only 6X3 X 25 pages Super user friendly all i use is that and the digitec  TRIO +  for recording 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pedalboard A 2020.jpg

The other guitarist in the band - who is better with woodworking than me - and I built this for me in 1999. It's seen some changes over the years, but the overall layout has stayed the same. We also built a case for it, which has room to store the cables. Note the integrated mic stand holder, which is a modified tilt bushing from a High End Systems Studio Spot 575.

Signal path:

Rack:
Line 6 Relay G10 wireless
Korg DTR-1 tuner
Chandler Stereo Echo (in amp FX loop)

Pedalboard:
MXR Dyna-Comp
MXR Micro Amp (always on)
MXR Six Band EQ
Fulltone Full-Drive 2 ("Pull for Comp-Cut" always up)
Cry Baby wah
MXR Analog Chorus
Voo Doo Lab Tremolo

Power is provided by a Diago Powerstation.

The switch on the upper right is a hard-wire bypass; in case of emergency I can bypass the whole thing.

In place of the TC Helicon E1, I have also used a TC Helicon VoiceTone Create. When I play with the three piece band, I use a TC Helicon Harmony-G.

I only use the chorus, tremolo, wah and delay on a tiny number of songs, and the EQ is for when I'm playing a single-coil-equipped guitar that needs a bit of a low-mid boost.

Although I have other slides, that one is my favorite. I bought it for $2 in 1975 from a guy I knew who said he didn't have the patience to learn how to use it.

I got that EBow for my sixteenth birthday in 1977. I had to replace the battery clip once, but otherwise it still works great.

Archived