Hamer Fan Club Message Center

BadgerDave's ill-timed moving to Florida blow-out sale - All Sold - THANKS!

I need to be in Florida on January 4.  I likely won't be back home for 2 months and then it will be for  weekends only.  I'm moving to an apartment for at least 6 months, so  . . .

I need to downsize ASAP

I'll be putting a lot of gear on Reverb, but I want to give you all first shot at my Hamer guitars at prices that reflect my motivation and avoidance of Reverb fees.

1. 2005 Hamer Studio Custom Triple Threat.  This is the one that Hamer used in the Designer Gallery (as was discussed in a prior thread) and it's in near perfect condition.  There's some patina on the pickups and light surface swirls in the clearcoat, but no damage or mods. It comes with the COA and OHSC.  I paid $3,700 not long ago, asking $3,500 SOLD - Thanks!

2. Newport 12, natural birdseye top, excellent condition OHSC.  $1,300 SOLD - Thanks!

3. The Zebra Eclipse that's been on Reverb for a while. I guess not everyone shares my fondness for animal print guitars, but where else are you going to find a 3 pickup USA Eclipse for $700? SOLD - Thanks!

Anything else I have listed on Reverb is available to HFC members at a discount.  https://reverb.com/shop/davids-gear-emporium-327  PM me if interested.

All prices include UPS ground shipping (U.S.) Add 3% PayPal fees (or use F&F).

IMG_3202.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1030021.JPG

Looks like the Newport 12 and Eclipse are spoken for.  Thanks, gents!

As an aside...  I see you’re in Algonquin. My office is in Huntley. If you need to store anything during your move let me know. 

• BadgerDave changed the title to BadgerDave's ill-timed moving to Florida blow-out sale - All Sold - THANKS!
1 hour ago, The Shark said:

Where you landing in Florida?  There are Hamers here...

Boca Raton

Archived