Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FOUND lovepedal eternity burst hand wired

As the topic states, that’s what I’m looking for. My understanding is that these are f’n awesome and I doubt someone here will want to give theirs up. But, it’s worth a shot before I look elsewhere. 

I mean, the HFC is pretty much where I buy 99% of my gear. Don’t make me go somewhere else...

4 hours ago, Montelovesco said:

Hmm. Not bought anything from eBay internationally. I’ll keep it as an option if nothing shows up domestically. 

1 hour ago, Dave Scepter said:

There's a few of them on Reverb

Yeah, there’s one on reverb I’ve got my eye on. It’s priced only a little above what they “should” go for while all the others I’ve seen are ridiculous. This one has been listed for 2 years so I might be able to get a better price. If nothing shows up here that’s probably what I’ll end up doing. 

5 hours ago, Travis said:

Hmm. Not bought anything from eBay internationally. I’ll keep it as an option if nothing shows up domestically. 

If you need assistance or if the seller is stubborn let me know - I can jump in and send it to you.

19 minutes ago, JGale said:

Yup, that’s the one I have on my watch list. The one on German EBay looks to be a little cheaper from the conversion calculator but that’s not including international shipping. 

Reverb says they’re valued at $130-$190 but I haven’t seen any listed that low. 

I’ll keep my eyes open and if nothing falls into my lap pretty soon I’ll definitely pick your brain on the kit and how it turns out. Thanks!

• Travis changed the title to FOUND lovepedal eternity burst hand wired
4 hours ago, Travis said:

And once again, the HFC pulls thru. Thanks, @Hbom!!!

Headed to the PO this morning Travis. Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Jakeboy said:

Boom done.

Well, almost done. Still got to worry about the mailman for a couple of days. But we are hopeful.

Archived