Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Been a helluva year.

tomteriffic

Like the subject line says... Not to be left out, I had a pretty good stroke on Christmas day, mostly affecting my left side.  I'm in a rehab unit now and will be for a couple of weeks.  As  for future guitaring, I'm hopeful, but that all still remains to be seen. If, after the year it has been, you have any leftover prayers/mojo/vibes/fucks to give, send them over, would ya?

Thx TT

Holy crap man, sorry to hear this! Definitely send up prayers... Hang in there and follow the docs instructions. I have known several people who have made near full recoveries from a stroke. I hope the best for you Tom.

The leftovers are on their way. And a few new ones too. Best wishes for beating that sumbitch!

^^^All of the above. The type of treatment and therapy protocols that have been innovated in the last few decades have improved recuperations dramatically. I've got kinfolks that are examples of such. Get better ASAP

Hang in there, Buddy!

We're here for ya.

Sending all the good mojo...

Jeez Tom, that  sucks.  I definitely have prayers to spare, (their actually not that expensive, and there appears to be an unlimited source,) and have many headed your way!

And my initial reaction:  Getting old sucks.

So sorry to hear Tom, my wife has had 4 over the years. The last one was a doozy, also affected her left side, slight face droop, talked a little like Elmer Fudd and Porky Pig, but as mentioned earlier, there is some really good therapy out there. If you didn't know her, you could never tell what she's been through. Hang in there brother, we'll be praying for you ! 

Archived