Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Boss Metal Zone owners, beware!

On 1/7/2021 at 3:27 PM, Armitage said:

Funny as it is... there are people who believe this stuff.

...and that the earth is flat... or that a "custom shop" Fender is somehow worth more than a Shishkov...

You can't fix stupid. You can laugh your ass off at people incapable of reasonable, logical and critical thinking... or recognizing that demonstrable, proven facts aren't a matter of opinion. They're welcome to their delusions. It's good entertainment.

Well guitarists are likely to GET vaccinated, I mean who doesn't want an MT-2 being just "..part of your being," you're just strumming your axe acoustically and yet you have DISTORTION! Hells Yeah!

Yeah, people are quite easily deceived as we've recently seen; I'll just leave it at that.

9 hours ago, mudshark said:

The shame of this kind of bullshit is that it will probably cause some people to not get vaccinated. Whether it's stupid or not, I find it tragic.

I doubt this, specifically, will convince anyone not to get vaccinated who didn't already believe in conspiracy theories and fairytales over science, logic and fact. If it does, that would be tragic, but most of the 5G and anti-vax idiots bought in wholesale a long time ago as part of larger conspiracy theories. This is further (false) evidence, not the entire (false) case, for most of them.

I just wish the anti-vaxxers/anti-maskers were only putting themselves at risk with their reckless stupidity. The tragedy is they infect and kill others.

Archived