Hamer Fan Club Message Center

As someone who has been known to be that "right guy" in the past, this is definitely another right guy guitar. It's way overpriced. I wouldn't even be right enough for that one. 

He dropped the price by $1,300 this morning. I wrote to him and told him that even 70's bound and crowned were  only bringing 7-8k max at the moment. I'd consider it at that price.

He dropped the price by $1,300 this morning. I wrote to him and told him that even 70's bound and crowned were  only bringing 7-8k max at the moment. I'd consider it at that price. Edit: No binding nibs. Refret?

Screenshot_20210106-110726.png

Definitely a refret.

8 hours ago, 79Sunburst said:

He dropped the price by $1,300 this morning. I wrote to him and told him that even 70's bound and crowned were  only bringing 7-8k max at the moment. I'd consider it at that price. Edit: No binding nibs. Refret?

Screenshot_20210106-110726.png

Yes.

An '81? In the 500's? With significant finish repairs? And a refret? Aerosmith's in my head: "Dream on! Dream on! Dream on! Ah-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ah!"

Edited by Menehune
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
On 1/7/2021 at 1:19 AM, Menehune said:

An '81? In the 500's? With significant finish repairs? And a refret? Aerosmith's in my head: "Dream on! Dream on! Dream on! Ah-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ah!"

🤣