Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I was the guy who pulled the trigger on the one from TC GAKKI (Japan). They're a reputable company and based on the original photos I decided to buy it. I asked the seller to send me some more detailed pics and discovered, much to my chagrin, it was (unfortunately) a real beater. Loads of scratches, dings, chips, and the OFR was in need of some serious surgery. Long story short, I had to throw this one back in the ocean. Maybe will have better luck next time. 😑 

1 hour ago, Winter said:

I was the guy who pulled the trigger on the one from TC GAKKI (Japan). They're a reputable company and based on the original photos I decided to buy it. I asked the seller to send me some more detailed pics and discovered, much to my chagrin, it was (unfortunately) a real beater. Loads of scratches, dings, chips, and the OFR was in need of some serious surgery. Long story short, I had to throw this one back in the ocean. Maybe will have better luck next time. 😑 

Explains why the photos were edited. 

7 hours ago, singlehum said:

4.47 Kg? That's just under 10 lbs.  Is that a typical weight for these?

I haven't played a ton of those (maybe 6-7 total), but I don't recall any being super heavy.

Archived