Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB: CD changer

Yessir. A Catskill cutting board, 19"x19"x2" and heavy. The feet are adjustable and lock with separate inserts in the board base. I got all of the parts on amazon.com 5yrs ago or so, but I'm sure you can find the same or similar there.IMG_0728.JPG

IMG_0729.JPG

I have to give a shout out to BigChiefWillie for attempting to help me out. Thanks, Willie! Unfortunately UPS had other ideas.

Still looking.....

On 1/11/2021 at 5:27 PM, RobB said:

Yessir. A Catskill cutting board, 19"x19"x2" and heavy. The feet are adjustable and lock with separate inserts in the board base. I got all of the parts on amazon.com 5yrs ago or so, but I'm sure you can find the same or similar there.IMG_0728.JPG

That would be great for levelling!  Better than the stacks of business cards I have at three corners of my turntable feet to counteract my lilting-tilting "entertainment center" thing.

10 hours ago, Toadroller said:

That would be great for leveling!

Yes, indeed. It makes very quick work of setting up a level platter to spin LPs.   

As far as isolation goes, it’s prolly a bit of overkill. I have my system/LPs in a bedroom and run speaker wire out to my monster, Cerwin-Vega speakers in the living room. The C/Vs are resting on hockey pucks, so that (combined with distance) results in negligible rumble. Not a whit of bitching from my neighbors, which means I’m not cranking it loud enough. 

On 1/11/2021 at 3:27 PM, RobB said:

IMG_0729.JPG

This is a great idea Rob

I've got some granite countertop laying about I could use.

While I would hope to re-use it when the kitchen gets redone, I'm sure Mrs. Toadroller would be horrified at the thought. 

I should just get a diamond radial saw blade and have at it, cut to size.

Archived