Hamer Fan Club Message Center

For sale: Hamer Slammer Special HB Sunburst

This is up for sale. A VERY GOOD condition Hamer Slammer Special HB Sunburst. The only scuffs are the scratches from the previous owner on the base of the guitar near the output jack.

Serial number: 328073

Pictures:

1 Full picture

2 Close up picture of sunburst

3 Serial Number

I bought this guitar for roughly 450$ (there was a sale!). Retail I think is about 500-600$. I will allow anyone who lives in New Jersey or New York to come by and check it out. I will ship only in the United states. Shipping for this is 22$ given its weight. Weighs roughly 8-10 pounds.

I'm also selling my strap for this guitar. It's a YELLOW "Police line: Do not cross" strap. Also in very good condition. Asking for 25$, retail is 35$. Shipping is 3$.

I am also selling a guitar cord with this auction. It' is BLACK with a little bit of electrical tape spiraled at one end, got bored. Retail price is 20$, asking for 15$. Shipping is 5$.

Please contact me for more information if needed =]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not even talk abou the guitar...

"I'm also selling my strap for this guitar. It's a YELLOW "Police line: Do not cross" strap. Also in very good condition. Asking for 25$, retail is 35$. Shipping is 3$."

So, $28 for a $9.99 strap? Look it up. Easy to find.

"I am also selling a guitar cord with this auction. It' is BLACK with a little bit of electrical tape spiraled at one end, got bored. Retail price is 20$, asking for 15$. Shipping is 5$."

So, $20 for a $20 cord (if that price is even right) that has no name and has electrical tape that probably covers some problem....

"Please contact me for more information if needed"

Nah, I don't think anyone here will need ANY more information.

What's with this guy?

I say, burn him! Sorry, I mean "ban" him. Ho hum.

screw you guys too =]

OK, straight talk- You have popped in a few times now with unrealistsic expectations for what your stuff might go for. This is a tough (and very knowledgable) room to play. When you put yourself out there in that way, it's reasonable to expect to get a few tomatoes thrown.

This group of people tends to pass gear along from hand-to-hand at less than "market price" as a gesture of goodwill within the community and to keep the good gear in IN the community and out of God-knows-who's hands. To come in here looking to get top dollar for pedestrian gear is going to get you picked on.

Sorry, but it is.

To give you a feel, I sold a nicer version of that same guitar at HFC awhile back (OK, it was four years ago) for $200, w/hsc AND DiMarzio Super Distortions in it.

That's about what you could expect for yours on a really good day.

Used cables and used straps are basically without value. I see straps change hands here, gratis, frequently.

You were trying to sell your Morley pedal for THAT short of what you would pay at Musician's Fiend for a brand-new-warrantied-in-the-box one. Hmmm... Used one, no warranty, pad missing $60, or brand-new-warrantied-in-the-box one for $69? Guess which way I would lean?

I am not trying to hurt your feelings with any of this, just to hit you with a dose of reality. You might want to do a little homework before listing things. Oh, and thicken your skin just a bit... :lol:

This is up for sale. A VERY GOOD condition Hamer Slammer Special HB Sunburst. The only scuffs are the scratches from the previous owner on the base of the guitar near the output jack.

Pictures:

1 Full picture

3 Serial Number

I bought this guitar for roughly 450$ (there was a sale!). Retail I think is about 500-600$. I will allow anyone who lives in New Jersey or New York to come by and check it out. I will ship only in the United states. Shipping for this is 22$ given its weight. Weighs roughly 8-10 pounds.

I'm also selling my strap for this guitar. It's a YELLOW "Police line: Do not cross" strap. Also in very good condition. Asking for 25$, retail is 35$. Shipping is 3$.

I am also selling a guitar cord with this auction. It' is BLACK with a little bit of electrical tape spiraled at one end, got bored. Retail price is 20$, asking for 15$. Shipping is 5$.

cherry.jpg

Not passing judgment, I just want to know if the guy who you paid $450 for this guitar for is at the same place you got that Morley Little Alligator pedal for $130 and that strap for a dime over $14.99.

That's crazy! :lol:

uuuuh the package price for the lot is like.... 300 i guess

Pictures:

1 Full picture

3 Serial Number

I'm still trying to figure out if his/her name is Black Plague or Black Plaque? It's hard to tell when underlined! I kinda like Black Plaque. I get a scary image of a dude with real bad teeth.

It's Black Plague. If you click on his user id, you will go to his profile and there you can see that it's Black Plague.

I'm still trying to figure out if his/her name is Black Plague or Black Plaque? It's hard to tell when underlined! I kinda like Black Plaque. I get a scary image of a dude with real bad teeth.

evhaa2.jpg

Plaguemeister -

you recently ran this ad on the HFC site:

For sale is a USED Mortley Little Alligator VOLUME pedal, It's in VERY good condition, just one of the base pads is missing in the top left corner. But it has no scratches, no NADA! Comes with a FREE 5 Foot guitar cable.

I bought the pedal for around... 75$ with shipping. I'm selling it for a starting bid of 60$!!!!! I will ship to anywhere in the 48 states of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! Shipping will be around 5.50$ =]

checking your recent ebay transactions:

....the rest of the story

you actually bought it for $43 shipped. So, why should anyone here trust you?

Quote from ebay listing :

There are only two things wrong with this guitar. There are some scratches on the base near the out put jack, and the strings are out of tune. I replaced the original strings with DR EXTRA .46 Red Devil strings. I don't have enough time on my hands to fix all of these things and I can't be bothered with them as well.

Who will buy an :lol: out of tune guitar ????????????????????????

Archived