Hamer Fan Club Message Center

1st Klon for sale, $500...

So you actully have to meet the guy if you buy it? That is a deal breaker for me. I don't like his looks.

21 minutes ago, cloakerz said:

if we get 500,000 members here and each give 1$ then we can pass it around for everyone to try it out!!!!!!!!!😃

Hell, I’m in for $10 if we can get 50,000 members to do the same...

1 hour ago, Travis said:

Hell, I’m in for $10 if we can get 50,000 members to do the same...

Make it $11.  We can't use the vast material wealth coalesced through fanaticism over a defunct guitar brand to make Josh a half-a-millionaire and not kick something back to our benevolent overlords here who run this place.  Just wouldn't feel right. 😂

Just now, LucSulla said:

Make it $11.  We can't use the vast material wealth coalesced through fanaticism over a defunct guitar brand to make Josh a half-a-millionaire and not kick something back to our benevolent overlords here who run this place.  Just wouldn't feel right. 😂

YES!!!

23 hours ago, cloakerz said:

if we get 500,000 members here and each give 1$ then we can pass it around for everyone to try it out!!!!!!!!!😃

If we raise the money in exactly one year from today, send Josh his dosh, he overnights the Klon to the first person on the list, each person tests the Klon and overnights the thing to the next person, and FedEx never screws up delivery, the last person will get the Klon in 999,999 days - which will be, uh, December 13, 4758 - fortunately a Saturday, so if the last person gets weekends off, s/he'll have the whole day to play.

I'm in.

On 1/16/2021 at 6:54 PM, Menehune said:

If we raise the money in exactly one year from today, send Josh his dosh, he overnights the Klon to the first person on the list, each person tests the Klon and overnights the thing to the next person, and FedEx never screws up delivery, the last person will get the Klon in 999,999 days - which will be, uh, December 13, 4758 - fortunately a Saturday, so if the last person gets weekends off, s/he'll have the whole day to play.

I'm in.

So, I checked my schedule... I don't have anything planned that weekend.

Joe Bonnamassa bought it yesterday.  It will now sit in the bottom of a box in some warehouse never to be seen or used again until some magazine wants to do a feature on what pedals he uses when it will be set up and photographed to make everyone jealous.

Archived