Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Pedals, Pickups FS

Hey Fellas,

Pedals and Pickups FS shipped to the Continental US, pay via PPG:

Wampler Pinnacle Limited - Awesome 80s Rawk tones, no Velcro - 140 shipped

Tonebone Trimode Classic - 2 channel tube OD with 12ax7 inside. In box with power supply and all manuals, stickers, etc - 140 shipped 

GFS Fat PAF Neck pup, Zebra (black and cream) - 25 shipped

Please EMAIL me toward thegeoffhartwellband AT yahoo DOT com

Many Thanks,

🤘

Geoff

8EB4D269-092A-467F-BE9C-B6E2194AC06A.jpeg

05EC387A-C682-48EB-9067-222007F32639.jpeg

69D16537-1AD9-4BA8-B4FA-93D8C56EAAEB.jpeg

And before the tire-kickers ask-

the box for the Echo Park is worn, but the pedal is in great condition. Same with the Pinnacle, no Velcro on either.

and the trimode had a visually distracting graphic on the top edge of the pedal so I covered it with gaffer tape, because it doesn’t get gummy like duct tape when you take it off. The graphic is still there for your viewing pleasure.

🤘😎

9 hours ago, HAMERMAN said:

What - you don't like TONEBONE?

I have a radial TONEBONE...  Cool pedal and Radial makes killer stuff. I find I just don’t use it very much except for with one of my practice amps I rarely use anymore...

2 hours ago, Travis said:

I have a radial TONEBONE...  Cool pedal and Radial makes killer stuff. I find I just don’t use it very much except for with one of my practice amps I rarely use anymore...

Good for you...?  Yes, it’s a great pedal. Someone else should be very happy with it. 

Thanks for stopping in

🤘😎

2 hours ago, Brooks said:

Hi Geoff! The Fat Pat was one of several GFS pups that I really liked.

Hiya Brooks! Right on! I bought it because some folks whose opinions I trust said great things about it, Like You!

Hope you’re doing well man! 🤘😎

15 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

Geoff, what sound does the Rhythm Foot produce?

The Rhythm Foot is a passive piezo in a wooden box, used for acoustic blues and slide accompaniment. The pad on it takes some of the “Gok” out of it, but it’s def not a bass drum sound. Perfect for your Solo Delta Thang! 😎

Archived