Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Hamer Standard Bass, '82 Dean ML Bass

I am likely going to move a couple basses out this year since I'm not playing out these days... Figured I'd share them here first, and I'll probably be listing on the auction sites over the next month or three.

1990 Hamer Standard Bass - Maple neck, 'hog body (no cap), none more black finish. I installed the X2N and Model G w/passive harness and chrome Hamer/Schaller hardware when I bought it, and it will come with its original black Hamer hardware, EMG pickup rings (its EMG-HBs are long gone), and original harness, knobs, and ginormous OHSC.  $3700 shipped.

1982 Dean ML Bass - beautiful player, soft V care neck, no case.  It's a good one.  $1500 shipped.

If any interest here, shoot me a note. I'm not in a rush, and I'd willing to work on price and/or timing with folks here. Might even consider trades - Charvel guitars and/or parts, old BCR Mock/Bich guitars, possibly other Hamers, studio gear, etc.

Cheers

Happy to share detailed pics of both, but here are some random shots (note: not planning to sell the other basses pictured)

09z3ng7.jpg

X7TRiVk.jpg

3MjKxM0.jpg

JQu4mQJ.jpg

I’m still salty that I got hosed after paying in full for that Standard bass back in 1999...

1 hour ago, HamerCustomEr said:

Lovin' the sunburst Standard bass!

That '81 Standard and my '80 B4S (in avatar) were my "white whales". Those have become a couple of my favorite players.

The only reason I'd ever consider selling the black Standard above is due to that '81 coming into my life.

1 hour ago, cmatthes said:

I’m still salty that I got hosed after paying in full for that Standard bass back in 1999...

Hey we could correct history here! Timing is not an issue for me, and I'm only looking to clear what I gave for it... Talk to me if interested.

It is truly a badassed bass.

9 hours ago, Hardrockracer said:

@Chromium, can I contact you for detailed pictures of that old Standard Bass down the line?

HRR

Absolutely.  I will get the pics together and share a link, and message me directly anytime if you want to discuss. 

If I was a Bass player, that Dean is what i would be slingin' ... that thing is F*kn cool as shit. I'm thinking of buying it just to look at ...

Would look great hanging out with these two:

Pair1.jpg

12 hours ago, Len said:

If I was a Bass player, that Dean is what i would be slingin' ... that thing is F*kn cool as shit. I'm thinking of buying it just to look at ...

Would look great hanging out with these two:

Those are sweet!  I still geek out over Zs and Cadillacs.

I have a '79 V Standard that needed a little TLC, but I got it playing nicely.  Wonderful guitar.

UU8KxnF.png

Archived