Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Took the Thunders/Murkat Jr. for a ride tonight ...

Len

I usually grab a couple of my trusty Lesters and head downstairs for band practice, but tonight I grabbed the one of a kind Sunburst Jr. that Murkat built for Johnny Thunders. (Took my new Epi Moderne along for the ride too.) Almost forgot how cool that guitar really is. Thanks to the hot wound A2 pup that Josh made me for it, it really screams thru an Orange Amp ... Pure Rock N Roll Baby!

JTJr.jpg

ThundersBack.jpg

DSCN6489.JPG

That is beyond awesome.

11 hours ago, Len said:

I usually grab a couple of my trusty Lesters and head downstairs for band practice, but tonight I grabbed the one of a kind Sunburst Jr. that Murkat built for Johnny Thunders. (Took my new Epi Moderne along for the ride too.) Almost forgot how cool that guitar really is. Thanks to the hot wound A2 pup that Josh made me for it, it really screams thru an Orange Amp ... Pure Rock N Roll Baby!

JTJr.jpg

ThundersBack.jpg

DSCN6489.JPG

Want. 

12 hours ago, Len said:

All I can say is WOW. That is really friggin' cool! The Epi is pretty cool too! I always liked the looks of those. Wonder what the original protos are worth today?

Archived