Hamer Fan Club Message Center

2017 Custom Build G&L Bluesboy - Turquoise Metal Flake $1095 shipped

Killer custom order bluesboy up for grabs here...I'm trying to put it out there at a fair price to move quick as I'm gassing for a vintage piece locally. $1095 shipped / paypal'd. NO TRADES.

See Pic of Spec Sheet for Complete Details.

Ash Body
Original Alnico 2 Neck Pickup / Dimarzio Tele sized splittable humbucker in the bridge (Also comes w/ original G&L MFD ASAT bridge pickup as well as an extra pickguard if you wanted to single coil in the neck).
G&G Case
Has ALL factory paperwork

It's a featherweight at 6.6 lbs. Hollow but custom ordered w/ out the F-hole.

*I've currently got it setup w/ 11's for sort of a happy medium setup for slide guitar...still plays very well as a non-slide guitar.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gDsBBqq

• Like 6

That is a really nice guitar, love the color. Wish I could help you out but until I get my medical situations under control, and the resulting bills, I don't think I'll be buying any gear. GLWTS.

• Like 1

I just realized I didn't comment on the condition in my post. It's in mint / near mint condition...It's really mint, I just never say that lol. I can't find a nick, ding, dimple, etc on it....frets are near perfection as well

• Like 1

G&L's are for Fender what Hamer used to be for Gibson. Better, less expensive (used), not that well-known. I love them, and my home is full of them. :)

GLWTS.

Whew! Good on ya.  That just saved me a whole lot of 'splainin'.  Like, "why in the hell are you buying another guitar when you can't even play one right now?" 😄

Edited by tomteriffic
  • Haha 2