Hamer Fan Club Message Center

New Music- Again

diablo175

New music drop Pt. 3- This is a bit over indulgent as far as long prog rock goes (10+ minutes) but the band really had fun with this and we're proud to have finally have this completed despite the myriad logistical obstacles thrown in our way by the pandemic. This is forum relevant because it was recorded with my Cali LE and double neck Cali.

I recommend y'all to listen with a decent set of ear phones or buds.

Cool stuff! Thought the drums could have been up in the mix a bit and also beefed up, maybe with some compression. Guitars and bass sounded really solid. 

Digging the opening grooves, both at first and when the drums drop.  Love the nod to the '70s with the horns/synth.  Nice changeup c. 3:57.  Crisp guitars, lovely.  Love the way the solo comes in a minute later.  I agree with the earlier comment about beefing up the drums a bit ~ the bass is so strong that I find myself wanting a little more oomph from the drums.  NICE stereo guitar c. 7:29 & following!  Good buildup c. 8:28...  nice tension.  Back to the grooves for the outro, yes.  

Overall fantastic work!  Love the difference sections & moods.  Thanks for posting!

7 hours ago, gtrdaddy said:

DOOOD!

That was really great. Loved the slapped trem arm! Coolness throughout. The tone smoked!

Thank you, kind sir. There's more where this came from. We're already at work on recording our next tune- Cirrus

Archived