Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS/FT Marshall JVM Footswitch

Brand new in the box. Marshall Pedl-00045 footswitch. I think it goes with any JVM amp. Looking to get $50. + shipping. I think these sell for well over ahunna bucks. Will trade for "something interesting" (wow that opens up a potential weird can of worms) ... On a side note I once had something listed on CL, I think a $300. guitar ... and a guy came back with an trade offer of a GMC Safari Van with a blown transmission and  a case of Hai Karate aftershave. I declined ... I wonder to this day ... did I mess up?

MPedal1.jpg

MPedal2.jpg

MPedal4.jpg

Mpedal5.jpg

MPedal6.jpg

8 hours ago, Len said:

Brand new in the box. Marshall Pedl-00045 footswitch. I think it goes with any JVM amp. Looking to get $50. + shipping. I think these sell for well over ahunna bucks. Will trade for "something interesting" (wow that opens up a potential weird can of worms) ... On a side note I once had something listed on CL, I think a $300. guitar ... and a guy came back with an trade offer of a GMC Safari Van with a blown transmission and  a case of Hai Karate aftershave. I declined ... I wonder to this day ... did I mess up?

MPedal1.jpg

MPedal2.jpg

MPedal4.jpg

Mpedal5.jpg

MPedal6.jpg

Should’ve taken the van, man!  Rebuild the transmission, throw a bed in the back with a combo amp and you’ve got your new practice space. That’s what I would’ve done... 😜

GLWTS/T

• 2 weeks later...

Archived