Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: 1998 Hamer Phantom Custom/ SOLD!

For sale is my 1998 Hamer Phantom Custom. This is a great playing, versatile guitar. Very clean for it's age 9 out of 10. Two tiny nicks is all I can find. Largest flaw is at the neck joint where the finish has bubbled from reaction to the neck glue (Hameritis). Was that way when I got it four or five years ago.

Insane sick flamed top on this one and cool sienna burst color. I replaced the stock 5-way pickup selector knob with a chicken head, but the original is included. Comes in a very nice Collings HSC.

Now $sold shipped and insured. Paypal gift. PM me here or email greenmanstone at gmail

Phantom (1024x768).jpg

Phantom.jpg

DSCN1212.JPG

DSCN1209.JPG

DSCN1208.JPG

DSCN1210.JPG

Ooh, I remember that one from years ago. How’s the neck on that?

great price. It should move quickly. GLWTS!

12 minutes ago, Travis said:

Ooh, I remember that one from years ago. How’s the neck on that?

great price. It should move quickly. GLWTS!

The neck is the typical shape for that vintage. It's not chunky, but not thin. I had in plekked at Mike Lull's right after I bought it.

13 hours ago, Omega Racer Scott said:

Do you have any photos of the Plek scans?

No I don't. I have never seen a Plek scan. I have probably run 15 guitars through Lull's to be Plekked and they have never shown me a scan. The guitars always come back set up perfectly though.

On 1/24/2021 at 1:05 PM, Camstone said:

For sale is my 1998 Hamer Phantom Custom. This is a great playing, versatile guitar. Very clean for it's age 9 out of 10. Two tiny nicks is all I can find. Largest flaw is at the neck joint where the finish has bubbled from reaction to the neck glue (Hameritis). Was that way when I got it four or five years ago.

Insane sick flamed top on this one and cool sienna burst color. I replaced the stock 5-way pickup selector knob with a chicken head, but the original is included. Comes in a very nice Collings HSC.

$1350.00 shipped and insured. Paypal gift. PM me here or email greenmanstone at gmail

Phantom (1024x768).jpg

Phantom.jpg

DSCN1212.JPG

DSCN1209.JPG

DSCN1208.JPG

DSCN1210.JPG

Wow! That IS nice!  Great looking guitar and in beautiful condition .I would think that it won't last long.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Camstone changed the title to FS: 1998 Hamer Phantom Custom/ Price Drop!
  • Camstone changed the title to FS: 1998 Hamer Phantom Custom/ SOLD!

Archived