Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB: Strat trem

I got the body, now I need the trem. Don't care what it is, it's going to be blocked/locked down. Don't need the arm, claw or springs, either.

Got anything?

I do have a standard Strat trem from a US Performer Jazzmaster and all the bits for it (I think. Will have to double check) 

also have a Blade Runner Super Vee available.

In the Great White North though, if that’s a detractor for you (possible shipping delays)

DM if interested. Not offended if you want to wait for other opportunities within the States.

I’ve got the stock Wilkinson from my Mirage II just sitting in a box of you want it. Just pay shipping. 

7 minutes ago, hamerhead said:

I forgot to mention that it's drilled for the original 6-screw type trem. Don't know if the Wilky or Super Vee work with those?

The Wilkinson VSV is a 6 screw type. I’m not sure what the spacing is or if it will match what you’ve got drilled/routed. 

If you don’t want it, someone else just contacted me about it. 

If you want to try it, pay shipping only. Then, if you can’t use it; pass it on to him for the cost of shipping. 

Now worries either way. 

49 minutes ago, Travis said:

The Wilkinson VSV is a 6 screw type. I’m not sure what the spacing is or if it will match what you’ve got drilled/routed. 

I think the Wilky is the same as a standard Strat trem spacing.

I had a Fender trem on a Daytona 100 years ago.

image.png

Archived