Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB Hamer Korina Special Jr

3 hours ago, McT51 said:

No special criteria other than playable. Thanks.

“Not a jr” but close enough and looks playable...

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering, what does "COCV" mean anyway? I've seen that referenced here but unsure of the acronym. Also, when you say price is "insane", in today's market what should these sell for then? 

9 minutes ago, Scarab85 said:

Just wondering, what does "COCV" mean anyway? I've seen that referenced here but unsure of the acronym. Also, when you say price is "insane", in today's market what should these sell for then? 

Crack on crack violence. 

consult the glossary. 😉

https://www.hamerfanclub.com/hfc-glossary/

ETA: my 5,000th post!!!

I’d like to thank all of you who enabled me. And the fact that this special day is made even more special by commenting on COCV...  tears of joy...  

5 hours ago, Scarab85 said:

While stop tail and tuneomatic bridged Hamer korinas are “rare” compared to     wraptail juniors, I’d  think they are less desirable around here.  At least for me it is.  Solid korina wrap tails seem to sell around $1500 it seems.   I would price this the same if it  were me and I was trying to seriously sell it.  Then again not a lot of them for sale lately.  

that being said not my guitar.   Who knows with with the way the guitar market has been through this COVID year 🤔

Did you see this? It is now a long time available,  I think if you ask, the make a better price. I got a Korina Special jr. too, and they are worth every penny. 

No affiliation. 

HAMER Usa Les paul Junior DC -customshop Korina !! https://reverb.com/item/29051729-hamer-usa-les-paul-junior-dc-customshop-korina?utm_source=android-app&utm_medium=android-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=29051729

• 2 weeks later...

So I tried to find comparable sales on Reverb, not much luck.

Got it out, 2 year old strings, Wolfetone Meaner installed. Some little dings that show when guitar rotated in the light. No fret wear to speak of.  Pignose looking tunable wraparound bridge

New strings maybe today and then a decision to make. Arghh will be hard but I mostly play seated and larger body guitars just work for me.. and I should downsize.

Archived