Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, DaveL said:

Nice.  Man he gets around.  That looks just like the Rick Nielsen model that he does thru Carlino Guitars in Boston.   

 

The Carlinos are copies of the Dwight Eliminator.  Most of the Carlino stuff is imported from Indonesia or China, but set up in the US.  He was the guy slapping "Hamer USA" logos on trimmed headstock imports and selling them as Hamer USA guitars that were signed by Lita Ford.  For $5k a pop. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cmatthes said:

The Carlinos are copies of the Dwight Eliminator.  Most of the Carlino stuff is imported from Indonesia or China, but set up in the US.  He was the guy slapping "Hamer USA" logos on trimmed headstock imports and selling them as Hamer USA guitars that were signed by Lita Ford.  For $5k a pop. 

Arent The Lita guitars marketed by Cara not Carlino guitars.   Are they somehow affiliated with carlino?     

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DaveL said:

Arent The Lita guitars marketed by Cara not Carlino guitars.   Are they somehow affiliated with carlino?     

I think you're right - sorry for any confusion.  Jim Cara is a big blowhard, which may be where I confused the two!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s awesome!

As an aside, the only reason I know how your wife’s name is pronounced is because my wife has a friend with the same name....  But I bet it gets mangled all the time!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cary said:

As an aside, the only reason I know how your wife’s name is pronounced is because my wife has a friend with the same name....  But I bet it gets mangled all the time!

Fellow Catholic school boy....how Irish was your upbringing?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...