Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Now THIS is how you shoot a demo vid

Travis

You don't need an external switch for the phrase select. You can use one, but the phrase select knob does the same thing. You can record 11 different songs on it and switch back and forth with the selector knob. It's a pretty powerful song writing tool. When you have an idea you can just plug in and record your idea on it and save it for later so it's not forgotten. As you have more ideas, like a bass line, or lead part, or whatever, you can go back and add to it when you're ready. It's great to have because it's so much more convenient than setting up your recording equipment and software every time you have an idea.

I had this pedal, and it was one of the few I have ever sold.  I didn't like anything about it, and so I got a TC Ditto instead which I liked much better.  Anyway, who can concentrate on that review with that strange-looking foot in the frame?

9 minutes ago, HamerCustomEr said:

Anyway, who can concentrate on that review with that strange-looking foot in the frame?

RIGHT!?!

11 hours ago, zenmindbeginner said:

I was expecting those toes to start turnin’ knobs, pressing’ buttons and being the prehensile star of the demo... sadly, I was fairly disappointed.

I just HAVE To Add More...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived