Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Gig Alert - Mauch Chunk Opera House in Jim Thorpe PA 4/10

Hey Fellas,

Looking forward to a rescheduled gig at a theater in PA with a really awesome Allman Brothers Band tribute called Soulshine!

Its on April 10th in Jim Thorpe PA. A really great theater where we do the whole Projections etc.

The website is https://www.soulshineabb.com/

Heres a link to a show there before:

(Black Hearted Woman/You Don’t Love Me/Jessica)

And for the curious, the show will be at 50% capacity. They will be selling GA tickets, but seating groups in every other row.

👍

Edited by geoff_hartwell
  • Like 6
6 hours ago, geoff_hartwell said:

Hey Fellas,

Looking forward to a rescheduled gig at a theater in PA with a really awesome Allman Brothers Band tribute called Soulshine!

Its on April 10th in Jim Thorpe PA. A really great theater where we do the whole Projections etc.

The website is https://www.soulshineabb.com/

Heres a link to a show there before:

(Black Hearted Woman/You Don’t Love Me/Jessica)

And for the curious, the show will be at 50% capacity. They will be selling GA tickets, but seating groups in every other row.

👍

Nice ! You guys sound great and you've got "the look" for an Allman Brothers tribute band.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, burningyen said:

Break a leg! Curious to know what you think of the place. We were working on a date there before everything hit the fan.

I’ve played there a bunch of times, when I was touring with Back to the Garden, and with Soulshine.

Its a really cool theater, about 400 seats, and a really cool little town to walk around- windy little roads and lots of funky little shops. The venue sounds great, great crew, and great audiences. Looking forward to getting back there 👍

• Like 2
7 hours ago, geoff_hartwell said:

I’ve played there a bunch of times, when I was touring with Back to the Garden, and with Soulshine.

Its a really cool theater, about 400 seats, and a really cool little town to walk around- windy little roads and lots of funky little shops. The venue sounds great, great crew, and great audiences. Looking forward to getting back there 👍

Nice, sounds like a great place. Thanks for the info!

• Like 1