Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Request for Assistance

GIant is one of my favorite bands. I can't find a tab book for Last of the Runaways at all. It is difficult to find anything more than those text tabs (that don't have the timing), and there aren't even more than a bare handful of Youtube videos demonstrating a solo or two.

I don't get it.

Dann Huff is a monster player, and Last of the Runaways is one of the best Tough Guy Guitar albums out there.  Sure, it was at the end of the melodic/big hair rock scene, so didn't get as much play as it should have. I can understand why it's tough to find Time to Burn and III tab. 

But someone put out an entire tab book for Spin Doctors "Turn It Upside Down", which wasn't exactly a Must-Hear/Must-Learn album for guitarists.

So please let me know if you know of any tab books or tab cds. Go ahead and post anything you know of, but no need to go search out stuff if you aren't a Dann Huff/Giant fan.

I just don't get why there isn't more of his stuff easily available...

15 minutes ago, Gino said:

Time To Burn ain't bad, either...😄

III's got some great song, too. They are all 3 in my rotation. Dann Huff is really a good songwriter and player, and ain't half-bad as a singer, either.

2 minutes ago, cynic said:

If you haven't seen this it may give you a bit to play with.

holy crap, NO! I'd never seen this. That's great!  Since I can keep this for free, to whom do I make a donation in thanks?

Archived