Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Californian Elite on Reverb

People are nuts on ebay and reverb. I realize that these guitars are getting older and are not as abundant, but common. Centauras for $1,800 to $2,000, Californians for 4Gs , and theres a guy on reverb trying to sell a blonde 93 diablo for $1,400. Get bent.

I will say however, that Californian is primo. What do you guys think its worth? I have a price in my head for resale and for bros on hfc. I am curious if I'm right on or not. 

The solid maple body and the clean, factory original status of it I would think could easily command $2500- $2800.  4K is wildly optimistic.

Why do photos on Reverb get smaller when you enlarge them?

I think it could sell quickly at $2,500.  Any more than that would require a dedicated Hamer fan who likes green and is flush with cash.  I'd say the finish is likely to narrow the prospective purchaser pool, though I personally like it.

14 hours ago, BadgerDave said:

Why do photos on Reverb get smaller when you enlarge them?

I think it could sell quickly at $2,500.  Any more than that would require a dedicated Hamer fan who likes green and is flush with cash.  I'd say the finish is likely to narrow the prospective purchaser pool, though I personally like it.

This is exactly what I think 😀

Archived