Hamer Fan Club Message Center

1994 Special FM, $1395, Reverb

Renegade switch and ghastly finish loss on the neck would be enough even if this guitar were priced much lower... but "puck scratching"?  That's too much, even considering I don't know what it is.   Maybe, it's this:  "Oh, puck!  I scratched my guitar again!  Now how am I going to post it for a rip-off price on Reverb?  Oh, might as well try anyway."

On 2/22/2021 at 6:26 PM, crunchee said:

I'm not crazy about the mini-switch being on the guitar instead of a control as per normal...and the fact that they didn't mention it, either.  <_<

.....................................Yeah when I see a listing like that I would just WALK. I wouldn't even want to get involved with something I'm going to have to start repairing,all the more so at that price. Plus like  you mention when people leave out information about the guitar [MODS] that are obvious, true or not it makes me wonder OK what other surprises I'm I going to find after I get the guitar. The neck finish was removed, picked off, cant believe that was just worn off from playing. If this guitar was in excellent condition and all straight with no issues it would be a nice one to have for sure., but now I think.........................cjaFtfo.jpg

Archived