Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Q: Where is Butcher?

Jeff R

That pic put a huge grin on my face!

1 hour ago, Rockola said:

Bonus shot ~ Ready for my Gretsch's return to normalcy.

Haha, I literally just finished gluing and clamping her up five minutes ago. You will have no traces of FedEx's spike in the end zone.

Edited to add some teaser pix

20210225_113810.jpg

20210225_113827.jpg

Butcher visited the Greater Southwest Korina Forest this afternoon. 

Albeit a brief visit, III Chords sampled, Tex Mex consumed, promises kept.  One could say it was an "Ultimate" experience. It had been a while since Butcher had visited the forest.  There had been significant clearing and very few new varietals since his last visit.  

"Bound" by time, the "crown"ing moment, was remembering Butcher had wanted to spend a few moments with the Mandocello.  

Great way to spend a couple of hours with an ol' friend.   Here's hoping to a return visit to the forest and a speedy return to normalcy to all.

Butcher, best wishes and safe travels,

Hamerica  

Butcher Casa de Hamerica.JPG

Thanks, Jeff, for the great hospitality on such short notice. Every guitar you handed me was set up beautifully, and that's such a cool little shop you have there. It's nice to be able to do what you love right outside your back door.

Brian, always a pleasure to tickle the strings on all those fine examples of Hamers you have tucked away everywhere. Thanks again for lunch. I'll be back.

Archived