Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB - Hamer Junior Double Cut

Ideal USA Junior will be in excellent condition, lightweight, and have a big neck & wraparound bridge.

What ya got? Email me at atomicwash @ yah00 d0t c0m. 

Dave's had one a while back. Still kicking myself for not grabbing it.

45 minutes ago, atomicwash said:

Thanks! I'm set on the single pickup. Those must have been some really special pickups!

Single pickup, double pickup, whatever... those are both much better options than ZERO pickups!

12 minutes ago, atomicwash said:

Does this one seem a little high priced? I was hoping for something $1500-2000.

https://reverb.com/item/39379531-hamer-korina-jr-natural

I’d much prefer to see it under the $2k mark myself. It seems that the asking prices on good USA Hamers have been climbing the last year or two so I wouldn’t say the “asking” price is out of hand. I’d see if he’s willing to deal, tho. Another thing to keep in mind is that it comes with a replacement pickup and the stock Duncan. You can sell one of them to offset the cost of the guitar maybe $50 or so...

Last time I was looking for a junior - maybe 2-3 yrs ago - a fair price for  korina jr was 1500. There were some asks well over 2k but never sold - at least not then. I would assume some inflation relative to that nmbr but not 50pct. Who knows.  Also have not seen one in a while. People are at hoe hoarding and practicing (maybe). 

• 1 month later...

Bumping this thread as I haven't seen this listing posted here-

Here's one that has been sitting for a couple months, now at $2K, accepting offers.  

https://reverb.com/item/38884536-hamer-jr-90-s-natural

Looks to be 2000's rather than 90's as listed- the TOM seems out of place tho, I'd much prefer a wrap-tail.  Not the prettiest piece of Korina I've seen either...

fnht8hazf5u52vznu1c8.jpg

Archived