Hamer Fan Club Message Center

SOLD!!! Reverend Airsonic HC W Metallic Alpine Roasted Maple & Case - PRICE DROP!

SOLD!

Rev
erend Airsonic HC W Metallic Alpine Roasted Maple & Case

This is totally groovy axe. Love the see-through holes! Near-mint condition. 100% original. Nothing touched or changed. I am the original owner, kept in my non-smoking home. Bought from Wildwood Guitars here in CO. I went over it from top to bottom and there’s not a mark on it. There's still the Plastic on the control covers. No fretwear at all. Plays beautifully and sounds great. A nice mix between a Les Paul and a 335. Super light at 7.10oz. Comes with original case candy and an OPTIONAL $120 Reverend Tuxedo case. 

Features:
- Korina Body
- Roasted Maple Neck
- 25 ½” Scale
- Neck Profile Medium Oval
- 43mm Nut Width
- Neuvo 90 (neck) Heavy 90 (Bridge) Pickups
- Wilkinson WVS50 IIK Tremolo
- VARI-CLAW TREMOLO CLAW
- Bass Contour Contol
- Locking Tuners
- Boneite Nut
- Triple String Tree
- Dual-action Truss Rod
- Six Bolt Neck Plate
- Pure Tone Output Jack
- Treble Bleed Circuit
- 10% Rated Pots

Rev0.jpgRev1.jpgRev8.jpgRev2.jpgRev7.jpgRev6.jpgRev3.jpgRev4.jpgRev9.jpg

5 minutes ago, santellavision said:

Nobody's playing out for the near future, so these frets will last a lifetime! haha

I actually like the feel of stainless frets better.  Bending seems smoother, clearer, and more prescise

4 hours ago, Nathan of Brainfertilizer Fame said:

I actually like the feel of stainless frets better.  Bending seems smoother, clearer, and more prescise

Maybe it's crazy talk, but just consider that you're improving.  

36 minutes ago, scottcald said:

Maybe it's crazy talk, but just consider that you're improving.  

Actually, at 50, I *am* improving.

But about half my guitars have stainless steel frets, and I really do like the feel of them better.

It is really difficult to get me interested in a guitar these days.  That aluminum neck was just unique enough to get me to do it.  This one comes close...but without stainless steel frets, it just doesn't cross the bar anymore.

On 3/1/2021 at 2:13 PM, santellavision said:

Reverend Airsonic HC W Metallic Alpine Roasted Maple & Case

This is totally groovy axe. Love the see-through holes! Near-mint condition. 100% original. Nothing touched or changed. I am the original owner, kept in my non-smoking home. Bought from Wildwood Guitars here in CO. I went over it from top to bottom and there’s not a mark on it. There's still the Plastic on the control covers. No fretwear at all. Plays beautifully and sounds great. A nice mix between a Les Paul and a 335. Super light at 7.10oz. Comes with original case candy and an OPTIONAL $120 Reverend Tuxedo case. 

Features:
- Korina Body
- Roasted Maple Neck
- 25 ½” Scale
- Neck Profile Medium Oval
- 43mm Nut Width
- Neuvo 90 (neck) Heavy 90 (Bridge) Pickups
- Wilkinson WVS50 IIK Tremolo
- VARI-CLAW TREMOLO CLAW
- Bass Contour Contol
- Locking Tuners
- Boneite Nut
- Triple String Tree
- Dual-action Truss Rod
- Six Bolt Neck Plate
- Pure Tone Output Jack
- Treble Bleed Circuit
- 10% Rated Pots

$1,100 Shipped/Paypal'd with Optional Hard-Case
(A PayPal Gift would be nice if you know me - Thx)
Not interested in any trades on this one.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thx Ernie

Rev0.jpgRev1.jpgRev8.jpgRev2.jpgRev7.jpgRev6.jpgRev3.jpgRev4.jpgRev9.jpg

Crazy cool axe! GLWTS

Cool  I like the explanation of Blackwood Tek at about 7:10  I think the Reverend folks are okay.  I like the Eastpointe/Livonia Michigan Toledo Ohio thing.   Survivors.

4. WHAT IS A BLACKWOOD TEK FINGERBOARD?

Blackwood Tek is a substitute for rosewood, made from Pinus Radiata, a sustainable New Zealand softwood. This softwood is impregnated with an organic resin, then subjected to extreme heat and pressure. The result is a 100% natural wood product that exhibits the feel, look and sound of rosewood, but is more stable and better for the environment. Reverend Guitars used Blackwood Tek during the period of CITES restriction.

• santellavision changed the title to SOLD!!! Reverend Airsonic HC W Metallic Alpine Roasted Maple & Case - PRICE DROP!

Archived